Murphy’s luck. I get everything done to register for mail in voting, only to find we are out of printer paper. So after ordering paper from Amazon we will be in business on Thursday!
I really need to get menu planning down pat. We are not going out into stores yet, we really need to be,careful for my husband, with he bypass surgery. We were in Florida for 5 months, and although our middle son kept the house in order, paid bills, etc, he is not a cook. My sister in law brought meals over everyday for him from what she made for her and her husband. We are so grateful for her, we do need to restock everything! Doing some each week, having it delivered, but we sure can’t afford $300 grocery orders a week!
SUNDAY, MAY 10, 2020
Questions to Think About
Welcome to Tuesday 4 in honor and memory of Toni Taddeo.

1. What kind of setting do you like in a book as in nation, country, city, beach, resort, village and
why? If there is no preference, how about a type of character? I love historical love stories, classics, set in villages!
2. Can you tell us about a favorite character in a book you've enjoyed or a program you watch? My all time favorite.. Jo March from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott!
3. Why are you interested in the TV programs or movies you watchor books you read ? That is, what attracts you to them. I love to be taken to another time, to be able to almost live their live through the books I am reading.
4. Do you get upset if the routine of your day is upset or can you go with the flow? Thank you for joining in! I go with the flow! I find staying close to the Lord, brings me peace. I give all issues to Him.

1. What kind of setting do you like in a book as in nation, country, city, beach, resort, village and
why? If there is no preference, how about a type of character? I love historical love stories, classics, set in villages!
2. Can you tell us about a favorite character in a book you've enjoyed or a program you watch? My all time favorite.. Jo March from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott!
3. Why are you interested in the TV programs or movies you watchor books you read ? That is, what attracts you to them. I love to be taken to another time, to be able to almost live their live through the books I am reading.
4. Do you get upset if the routine of your day is upset or can you go with the flow? Thank you for joining in! I go with the flow! I find staying close to the Lord, brings me peace. I give all issues to Him.
4 comments:
Yes on Little Women. Good that you are being safe Kathy! I love your back ground!
I love all kinds of books; have read more than ever since our 'situation' has arrived. :)
xoxo
I love how books can take you places! Loved your answers! Have a nice week!
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
ALL LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE
Commercial Loans
Personal Loans
Business Loans
Investments Loans
Development Loans
Acquisition Loans
Construction loans
Business Loans And many More:
Contact Us At : urbansuccessfundings@gmail.com
LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
Full Name:................
Loan Amount Needed:.
Purpose of loan:.......
Loan Duration:..
Gender:.............
Marital status:....
Location:..........
Home Address:..
City:............
Country:......
Phone:..........
Mobile / Cell:....
Occupation:......
Monthly Income:....
Website You Heard About Us?......
Contact Us At : urbansuccessfundings@gmail.com
Post a Comment