Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Crazy Pennsylvania Weather

 I do wish Spring would arrive, and stay!  Two weeks ago, we got spoiled with a few days of warm weather.  A few days later...a snowstorm, then a mild warm up, the freezing winds, pouring heavy rains!  You get the idea!  One day a week it gets sunny and warm, and of course that is the day my hubby and his buddies always pick to go golfing!  Now mind you, then do pick the day about 4 days before, but it sure is amazing!  Perfect weather every time!

So today, I did some organizing of the kitchen, cleaning, laundry, then I made a pot of coffee and sat out in the gazebo and enjoyed my prayer time.  I am anxiousness awaiting the arrival of our hummingbirds!  Tomorrow I will gather our feeders get them cleaned, and make the hummingbird food.  


Hubby came home from golfing with these for me!  I love fresh flowers, and roses are my favorite!



I also got out and cleaned up our front yard and some of the flower beds.  I read somewhere that feral cats do not like the smell of citrus, and cut chop up orange and lemon rinds and toss in the flowering areas. I have been doing this a few weeks, and I am not noticing a strong cat urine smell, so hopefully it is and will continue to work!

This is a picture of our gazebo I took last summer.  The sunset was gorgeous, but my cell didn’t capture it well.



Hoping you all have a great day!





7 comments:

Lori said...

We have had a lot of pretty weather here in Missouri, then yesterday it snowed 4 inches. Crazy! I think next Monday they are saying 80º. Have a nice week.

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

Jules said...

We woke up to snow this morning as well after having a couple weeks of spring-like temps. Deep down I knew it was too good to be true for us here in Buffalo. lol Those are beautiful flowers! Lucky you and what a great husband! I have always wished that I had the room for a gazebo. I am totally jealous! Beautiful sunset! Have a wonderful rest if your week!

Anonymous said...

Oh such pretty photos, Kathy! Lol at our similar weather, goodness! We had summer weather today which melted the last snowstorm, but... guess what? Tomorrow til Sunday is snow lol. It’s not going to get too cold, but just enough to make some of the snow stick around for a bit.

Stay safe, have a wonderful rest of the week!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Kathy, ‘unknown’ is me, Wynne at Wynne’s Warbles... this happens at Susan’s, too lol. Not sure what I do wrong... let’s try again

Anonymous said...

https://wynnes-warbles.blogspot.com/

K, sorry for spamming... still comes up as unknown 😂💕

Kathy said...

I will check on my end Wynn, you commented before and it worked.

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, so nice to see you blogging again! We put cut up lemons and orange peels out in our yard and it worked! You gazebo looks nice. Maybe you can share a picture of the whole thing? Thanks for visiting!