Thursday, May 06, 2021

Chilly Day

We had a cold front come thru after the few days of severe thunderstorms.  Hubby decided to make a big pot of pasta fagioli.  Gives me time to make a post.  I won’t complain! 

I went out to help him outside, but after half an hour, I was too cold.  The wind is pretty strong, also with gusts once in a while that can knock you over!  I put on a pot of tea for us to warm up with.  

If anyone still does memes,  would you send me some links to them?  Thank you

I have such a craving for pumpkin pie.  I have all the ingredients, so I will make one or two.  I guess it’s this chilly weather.  Regardless, they will be ready for enjoying tonight.  I am also craving some chocolate chip cookies, but I won’t give in to that one, lol.

Tomorrow we both have our 6 month checkup with our family Dr.  we went for bloodwork on Monday, so I am hoping Dr will be happy with me, especially with my weight loss.

Later today, I am hoping to be able to watch Princess Bride on Disney Channel!  My dil recommended it, she loves it.  I am pretty sure I never saw it.  Hubby said he will watch because an old wrestler he liked..Andre the Giant is in it, lol

Have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, there are Meme link on the left column of my blog. Pasta Fagoli sounds so good! We are having great spring weather here. I hope all goes well with your doctor appointment.