Joining in to do Tuesday 4 this week.
Let's discuss summer this week...
1. What emotions and feelings does summer conjure up for you? I love summer, the picnics, the holidays, relaxing outside at night watching fireflies. I love feeding and watching hummingbirds and butterflies. We love sitting around the fire pit, the smell of woodsmoke is relaxing somehow. We love our walks by the river, I love that it stays light out for so long!
2. What's summer weather like in your neck of the woods? Hot and humid.some beautiful perfect days, and some rainy days. I would rather that than winter!
3. Got some special summer meals you and your family enjoy? Pasta salad, grilling hotdogs, steaks, chicken, corn on the cob. We mostly do everything on the grill, veggies too..
4. What do you enjoy doing in summer? Sports, trips.. do you go on vacation? We day day trips, when COVID didn’t exist we vacationed, and also did a few weekend trips. We like being outside.
We finally have a day without rain, but it’s chilly out! It would be nice to have the warm weather stay, with warmer nights.

2 comments:
Hi Kathy,
I'd rather have summer than winter, too, that's for sure lol. If our summers were a bit longer that would help. What kinds of flowers do you plant for the butterflies?
I'm wanting to check and see again (it's been a long while) if there's a hardy type Butterfly Bush that I can grow here in Alberta. Maybe they've come out with something by now. They're so gorgeous. And, attracting butterflies is a totally delightful bonus! :)
I would have loved those t-storms you mentioned at my blog that you had one night (2 in one night, wow!). Have a great week.
I love the food of summer so much. I like eating outside and having all the good things fresh from gardens.
Thanks so much for joining in!!
Post a Comment