My goodness, time just flies by! Here we are, New Year's Eve. Hubby and I are both in our jammies, having a cup of tea! We are warm and cozy, and we couldn't be happier! We started to watch the countdown to midnight shows, but turned them off, they are so ridiculous!
My word for 2022 is Gratitude. I was in prayer, and it came so strongly to me. I need to be more grateful for all my blessings! I also want to start a prayer journal this year. I want to do something that I can look back on and record answered prayers. I am working it out.
I am trying to defrag this laptop. I haven't used it in forever, and neither has hubby. We both have our cell phones, and I have my ipad, but this laptop needs major work, and I didn't want to spend the time on it. But messing around with it, its so much easier to see! The screen is huge!!! lol Well compared to my cell phone!
I also have been doing lots of reading. My sister showed me how to sign up for the Library, and I have been borrowing books! Love it!
Wishing everyone a Blessed and Happy New Year! I am not sure if anyone is still reading here. God's blessings to you all!
2 comments:
Happy New Year Kathy! I hope you blog more. I am doing Project Gr6tful. It is on Facebook. Every day you write down 3 things you are grateful for. I do mine in a Travelers Journal and decorate my pages a bit.
Yes, the word for 2022 is Gratitude.
The world did manage to navigate the stormy seas and hope there is a nice horizon ahead.
Wishing you a Happy and safe Year.
Post a Comment