It has been a long time. I keep my blog, because I love looking back on it and visiting everyone. I had to use my Ipad, and it was so hard, and hard to see, that it discouraged me from enjoying it. My hubby decided he wasn't going to use the old laptop anymore, since he does everything on his cell phone, and it is so much faster.
Hubby isn't using this laptop anymore, he does everything on the cell phone, which is faster anyway. I do find myself sighing, waiting for pages to load on this! I am used to the speed of my cell phone myself. There is something cozy about sitting in my lounger, all cozy with my coffee and typing away and being able to see what I am typing!
I made my first ever batch of grape jelly today! We have tons of grapes, we arent making wine anymore, so we are eating them, and I thought I would try jelly! So rewarding! We had our coffee tonight in the gazebo, and I made Italian toast, and we used our grape jelly! So satisfying!
Enjoy your evening, if anyone still follows me!
1 comment:
Hi Kathy, nice to see you post again. I bet the jelly was yummy!
Post a Comment