We need the rain. The morning was dark, stormy, windy, so I figured it would be a perfect day to make my ciambellone cake! So delicious! My hubby is thrilled, and we both can't wait until 7 pm when we have our coffee. I don't think we will be able to have it in our gazebo, winds blew the rain sideways this morning, and our cushions are soaked. This is a picture of our gazebo on a nice sunny day!
I do love cats, and kittens! We haven't had one for a while, since we lost our Pretzel. This is a picture of our son Chris's cat...Jazz. They all live in Florida. We were visiting for January and February, and met Jazz, he is so lovable! But he is the boss outside! LOL
I
I have forgotten so much of Blogger and how to do things! I am practicing and reading. I did love it years ago, we had such a big, great group of bloggers. We all kind of drifted away, what will the coming of cell phones, Ipads, etc! But I do miss the friendships and sharing we all had. I am trying to get back, if not daily, at least once a week. I am finding, that in my older years, I am wanting, peace, quietness, spending time with the Lord. I am really enjoying my home, cooking and baking, even just keeping home clean and pretty! Slowing down days, and enjoying each hour, each minute.
Till next time my friends!
I


1 comment:
How nice that you can enjoy your gazebo. I would love to spend more time outside, but the mosquitos reign. We sure need rain our way! Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment