Our oldest son, his wife, and our oldest granddaughter in southern Florida, 2 hours from Miami. We are constantly watching the Weather Channel to keep track of Hurricane Ian. He tells us they can't be sure of its path till maybe tomorrow night. They are getting prepared for it, but time will tell. I am in prayer, and of course I am trusting Jesus to watch over them.
Our oldest granddaughter, Sofia, is an equestrian! She has so many trophies, and medals! She wants to be in the Olympics, and is well on her way! This was last winter, she took another first place 2 times and a grand champion!
One of my favorite photos of my hubby and I! This was taken in Florida, we were out riding that day, and decided to take a walk on a local trail. Such a beautiful day!
I can't believe we are almost at the end of September! I do love sweet, cozy Fall days, cool nights, having a coffee in our gazebo when it is chilly outside! Crunchy leaves and all the glorious colors! Fall is the perfect time of year for me! Our Lord sure has blessed us, if we only slow down, trust in Him, and open our eyes!
This tree is in our youngest son's backyard. He and his wife and our newest granddaughter live in the town next to us. Our granddaughter is 7 weeks old!!! so precious! God has blessed us. I am not posting a picture, unless they agree to it.
Have a wonderful evening!




2 comments:
I love all the pictures! Congratulations on your granddaughter's accomplishments and the new baby! I pray your son's family will be safe during the storm.
I hope everyone in Florida stays safe. Prayers for them offered up here. Congrats to Sofia. That's just wonderful. I hope she makes the Olympics. How great that would be. I love your side dedication to Our Lady. Makes me stop and think each time I see it.
Post a Comment