Thursday, March 09, 2023

It's All Crazy Stuff

The last time I was on here, I was telling about us being invited to our friends Super Bowl Party.  It ended up with us having to leave after about 20 minutes.  I have a severe breathing attack.  I couldn't inhale or exhale the air out.  It ended up, that they have 3 cats, two of their own, and when her Mom passed, her cat.  I didn't know, so I hadn't prepped with Benedryl, and I didn't have my inhaler.  We got outside, and hubby's friend came out with a new inhaler which is the one I use, and let me take two dozes.  Hubby wanted to take me to the ER, but  I was stubborn.  It slowly got better, but it knocked me off my feet.  I took a shower when I got home, to get the cat dander off, but the whole incident got my lungs all irritated and started the coughing again.

So I have been trying to get better.  We also watch our new grandbaby, so I wanted to be ok for her!  

I have also started a new 365 Bible Study.  I'm trying to dedicate more time for my devotions and being a prayer warrior for my family and friends.  I am trying to cut down time on my ipad and cell.

I have also started watching The Chosen.  So inspiring!!  

Next week is daylight savings time, we will lose an hour, but I sure will be happier with it staying light longer each day!!  I am hoping they pass the law to keep it on the longer daylight.

We are expecting another snowstorm, starting tomorrow afternoon.  I for one, I am sick of snow, cold, ice and bitter wind.  Spring can't come fast enough!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Sorry about your cat attack! I know how you feel. My friend had a candle going and I could feel my lungs getting tight. I had not had that asthma feeling in a long time and it took hours to get over it. I am glad you are okay. Nice that you can watch your grandbaby. Nice that you are starting a new study. Hubby and I are watching The Crown right now and then plan to see the Chosen. Enjoy your weekend!