
I brought his graduation pics, awards he won, his training awards for firefighting, all kinds of things, pics, etc, and set up a lovely table. He was impressed, as well as his girlfriend Amy. She is such a sweetheart. I am going to have to get pics moved to this laptop so I can post things. This dumb Vista, will not work with our older printer, and I can't find any updates that will allow it to work together, and I refuse to buy another printer till this one breaks.
The food was all wonderful, and we all had a great time. Mike made out well, which we are so glad for him. He banked most of everything today. I must say, he does have a good head on his shoulders.
I had a bit of a cry several times yesterday. Our baby! I can't believe how fast these years have gone by! All 3 of our sons are special to us, but Mike was the baby. There are 16 and 13 years between him and our other two sons!! He has sure blessed all our lives!
It's raining out again now! And thunderstorms are predicted for late tonight! Our grass is growing like crazy! Hubby can't keep it cut fast enough!!
I am so very happy with how this journal is coming out. I need to figure how to post graphics in the posts...that way, when you guys send me seasonal/holiday gifties, I can post them here, since I can't make pages. I will figure it out eventually! LOL
Well, time to fold clothes! It just never ends.
3 comments:
Happy Tuesday Kathy;
A big congratulations to Mike. I do understand about the baby in the family. You hate to see any of them grow up but when your youngest does, you realize how fast time flies.
We are Hazy, Hot and Humid today with T-storms predicted a least once a day for the next week. No rain, just storms.
Have a lovely and blessed day my friend. ~Hugs~
Hi Kathy! My baby graduates high school next year and then he is going in the Marines. I can't believe he is old enough to do that! Blog looks good. I see you got a playlist too! I love them. When I post a picture or graphic, I upload them to geocities and then direct link them like this. (img src="http://www.geocities.com/laura_maas/grapiclocation and gif" border="0" /> I put a ( instead of< and you would put your graphic in there too. It has worked for me. The geocities account is free too. Hope this works. When I put haloscan in I lost my blogger comments thingy and don't know how to get it back. Hugs
I hope he realizes it was Fae's birthday, and that's why we couldn't be there. I really wish it was another day. Make sure he knows we were thinking of him.
Margie
Post a Comment