at least not yet!! It rained today at work, and when I left, it was coming down pretty good, so I was glad I decided to take my umbrella in with me this morning.
It's still muggy, and humid, so I am sitting in the a/c. I am starting to get sleepy, I thought I would be able to stay up "late", lol, and do some visiting as well as a post, but things are not looking good!
I am meeting some friends of my for lunch tomorrow. We work together, and try to meet once a month at least, for lunch. We were going to get pedicures, but one friend is on a tight schedule because of a doctor's visit. It will still be a great day, regardless!
I had my Rosary group tonight after work! Such a blessing I get, and I feel so peaceful after leaving there. I am very happy and blessed that I found this group.
Just a quick note tonight, I am sitting here over 5 minutes just starting at the screen, so I think it's time to turn this off.
2 comments:
Hi Kathy,
Sounds like you are going to have a fun day tomorrow. You know, I have never had a professional pedicure or a manicure. Maybe someday I will do just that.
It is hot and humid here also. I can't wait for the late fall when it will cool down just a little.
Have a fantastic day tomorrow.
Hugs
Happy Thursday Kathy;
We had rain last night too. But today the sun is out and thankfully no storms predicted even though it's still a little muggy.
Our guys swept the Rays. Let's hope they keep up their winning ways. LOL!! I made a rhyme without thinking.
Enjoy your day dear friend. ~Hugs~
Post a Comment