Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wow Is It Muggy!

boxb2 The humidity the past few days has been horrendous! Tonight is no exception....we just came in from sitting out in the gazebo. We had our citronella pots lit, and it kept most of the mosquitos at bay. The weather just makes you feel like a rag! Tomorrow, they are calling for heavy thunderstorms and possibly 3" of rain!!!

I have a load of jeans to wash tonight...I need a pair for work tomorrow! Thank goodness, I am off for 2 days after tomorrow! I need some rest!

Not much else going on here, I was going to do a meme, but I am tired, and I have that darned laundry calling my name!

Kathy_SunandFlowers

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
My laundry and chores call my name all the time-*lol* They never give me a moments peace. I hope Mike is doing better and you have wonderful day tomorrow. Enjoy you time off from work.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

We had a horrible storm yesterday again. I think the humidity has been the worst this summer. My a/c has been running every day. Hope Mike is doing well.
Have a blessed day my friend. ~Hugs~

Judy said...

Goodmorning Kathy,

its laundry for me everyday, so I do it early in the morning, to get it over with..we are have some much needed rain today, so no humitity!
I hope Mike is feeling better today!
enjoy your time off from work..Hugs

Melanie said...

Hi, Kathy. So glad Mike's temp is staying down. I imagine you're really looking forward to those two days off work. Mine are coming up in a couple of days! Have a great day!
Hugs

Claudia said...

Hi Kathy, Hope Mike is still doing ok. That was pretty scary for you. I have live writer but haven't used it yet. The weather is pretty awful here, hope we get more sun in August, I've written off July.

Anonymous said...

It's raining and really muggy here too. I guess I should be glad that the sun was out every day of my vacation.

Enjoy your days off. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy, it's hot and miserable here too, very muggy. I hope you enjoyed your days off and got plenty of rest. Seems I rest to much at times. lol. Love you! ~hugs~