
It was not a fun day at work today. And my 10 hour day, seemed like I worked 20 hours today. I am SO thankful to be home with my family! What really bugs me is.... it's Saturday, so not many people are working, so... the calls are coming in hot and heavy. All nasty, terrible.. then.. 2 people on my team, constantly get put on a certain line, which means for 6 hours, they sit there, while I am taking call after call with NO breaks. My cubemate is one of those people. She was actually SLEEPING, waiting for a call. In the 6 hours she was on that line, she took 4 calls! Her total calls taken for the day... 39 calls. Me...?? I had 124 calls. And I am really getting fed up about it.
It's freezing! I am so cold! I am on my second cup of tea, and still can't warm up. Tomorrow, we will start ripping down the hall closets, and the wall separating Sandy and Mike's old room! Fun stuff huh!? Still no camera today. Grrrr.
I just watched "My Cousin Vinny". So funny, I do love comedies for getting me back to a better mood!. Especially old old black and white movies, and old Fred Astaire/Ginger Rogers movies.
Here is my Saturday Special:
1. What Better...to spend an evening than drinking hot tea, reading a great book, all wrapped in a warm blanket?
2. A Letter...from an old friend warms my heart.
3. The Center...of my life is my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, and Blessed Mother Mary.
4. My Computer...is my lifeline to family, friends, the world.
Another good one, thank you Toni!
4 comments:
Hi Kathy!
Ugh, I was complaining about work on my post too. How does this girl get away with this exactly? No one watching or what? If I were you, I'd put her sleeping hand into a warm bowl of water LoL - no I'm just kidding LoL! Nothing irritates me more than when someone you're depending on at work, fails you, and lets you do all the work. If you are fed up - say something. It's not fair for you at all. Hope that works itself out for you to make a better working environment.
Same day I read your comment on your hubby's job, I heard it on the news. I can't believe a HUGE company like this is going to be gone too. It is just so heartbreaking to hear these things anymore. When will he know what is going to happen with his job? I do pray that you two can get through this okay. Is he looking for other jobs now, or waiting to see?
I wish you guys all the best & I'm sending heartfelt hugs to you both :)
Hi Kathy, sorry things are difficult at work, I hate when it happens. I hope things improves. Do you still prefer your job or when you worked in your family business? I have been thinking of you with the cold, it's been such a cold winter so far. I hope you're having a great weekend, hugs
Hi Kathy,
Sorry you had a bad day at work. Glad you're home now feeling safe and warm. Can't wait till the camera comes and you post your piccies. Hugz!!
Hi Kathy;
I'm so sorry about your bad day at work. I would probably hate it. I hope it gets better for you. Hopefully your camera shows up soon.
LOved your SS answers. TAke care dear friend. ~Hugs~
Post a Comment