Thursday, February 19, 2009

Winter is Back Again!

Not that we ever thought it was gone! At least around here! Yesterday the snow was a pain, but today the winds are howling, temps dropped drastically, and the rain we got today turned to ice! The ride back from my prayer meeting was slick! Our meeting is always on Wednesdays, but it was changed to tonight because of the snow yesterday!

I sure can't wait for some warm temps and nice days of Spring. I guess I was a bit premature in mentioning birdsong... poor things must be freezing their tail feathers off tonight!

Not much else going on, I am going to make a pot of tea, and try to warm up!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kathy, it looked cold in Manhattan, I always see the weather there by the way people are dressed in the Today Show. They have people outside & they go out too so when they wear gloves & hats & scarves, I know it's pretty cold up there. It's lovely here but it was freezing (31) last night. Have a great weekend, hugs

Melanie said...

We're getting cold temps tonight in Florida! No snow though. I often wish we would, at least we would have the ambience along with the snow! Have a lovely weekend. ((Hugs))

LadyT said...

Hi Kathy;

Dropped in to see what's new. Winter is at full force here here too. We are expecting another snow storm for Sunday. Keep warm and cosy my friend and have a good weekend. ~Hugs~