- Looking out the window and seeing.....SNOW!!!!!!!!
- Drinking a delicious cup of coffee, and having a biscotti with it
- Cleaned up the kitchen, started the dishwasher, and will mop the floor soon.
- Laundry is calling me.
- We may go to pick out paint.
- Happy to be off today and tomorrow.
- Thinking what to make for dinner
4 comments:
Hi Kathy,
Thank you for the prayers. It would seem that as we get older things should go a little easier for us financially.
Sage green sounds very pretty. I hope you take and post pictures of all the work done.
I am sorry that you are having a little trouble at work. It makes it harder and harder to appreciate your job.
I hope your day off from work was a wonderful one.
I will keep you and your hubby in my prayers.
Hugs
Hi, Kathy!
just stopped by to wish you a wonderful weekend! Sage green is one of my favorite colors! we had about 2 inches of snow lastnight! will Spring never get here??
Hugz.
Happy Friday Kathy;
I loved your bullet point entry. I think it's the way to go everyday unless you have a lot to write about. Save me a cup of coffee my friend. ~Hugs~
Hi, Kathy, I've left an award on my blog for you! Have a lovely day.
Post a Comment