Thankful for my family, and the many blessings given to me in each day! God bless you! Thank you for visiting!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Thanks to Toni!!
Toni suggested I download RegCure, and when I did, I ran it and it found 2447 problems!! It's well worth the price, as I now can get online with the laptop, and it isn't taking forever to work. It's wonderful! Thank you Toni!!!
I can't do without it. I use it once a week and it always finds errors to fix. The other program I can't do with out is AdwareAlert. That program xleans out spyware and hidden ads left by site you visit. That one I used every night.
Hi Kathy, I love the piano, I took lessons for a couple of years. Glad Toni's suggestion helped, I have RegCure, hubby got it for me. Have a nice Saturday. *hugs*
4 comments:
You're welcome Kathy;
I can't do without it. I use it once a week and it always finds errors to fix. The other program I can't do with out is AdwareAlert. That program xleans out spyware and hidden ads left by site you visit. That one I used every night.
Have a great day ahead. ~Hugs~
Wow, that's a lot of problems. I may try Regcure. My computer is running slowly too! Have a great day.
Hi Kathy: I'm so glad you were able to fix your computer. Bless Toni. Have a lovely Thursday. HUGS
Hi Kathy, I love the piano, I took lessons for a couple of years. Glad Toni's suggestion helped, I have RegCure, hubby got it for me. Have a nice Saturday. *hugs*
Post a Comment