Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bullets

*Looking forward to getting tomorrow over with, then I will be off for 2 days! Goodness, we are almost to the end of the month already!

*Hubby made minestrone for dinner tonight. So yummy and good with the cold, damp weather! I was going to make an apple pie when I got home. But... started folding clothes after dinner, then got on the computer....and so no pie!

*I am watching "How The Earth Was Made", on the History channel. So interesting. I love these kind of shows.

* Thinking it's time I got a new purse, it's been forever since I had a new one.

* Wishing a nice big glass of cold water would miraculously show up on my desk, but since I don't think it will happen.. I had better move my butt to the kitchen!

3 comments:

LadyT said...

Happy Wednesday Kathy;

I don't remember the last time I used a purse. LOL! Not having to go out every day, I find it unnecessary for me. I made minestrone last night too. I love it. Wish you would have made the apple pie and sent me a piece. LOL!
Have a great day my friend. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Nice bullet entry! I like minestrone during winter, so warming and yummy! :) Have a lovely Friday and weekend ahead! Hugs!

Sandy said...

Hi dear Kathy, oh I wished you would have made the apple pie too, I would love a slice.
I remember being outside all the time too when we were little, the cold didn't stop us from going sledding, throwing snowballs or making snowmen. Out gloves would get wet too and we would use socks lol, and I remember our feet being all wet. I remember coming in and standing on the old black wrought iron heater vent.
Your blog always looks so pretty !
Glad your off on those days, I bet it's nicer than working the eight hour days. But still here's wishing for a winning lottery ticket for you so you don't have to go in at all and you can have your maid deliver you an ice cold glass of water.
Hope you find a nice purse sometime ♥
{{{hugggs}}}