Kathy, I have been thinking about you today. I will be praying for you my friend!! This is why I like blogging too, I know what is going on with my friends and when they need prayer. You hang in there!
Hi Kathy, I am so sorry that you have been going through such a difficult time at work, & that it spills over into your personal life. I'm only an email away if you want to 'talk'. I'll keep you in prayer Kathy. God gives us strength at just the right time, & grace to endure. Love you. Hugs!
Hi Kathy, just checking in on you. Sorry to find no new SWD post. I really feel for you Kathy with your job, & praying that you feel better about things. Hugs!
6 comments:
Kathy, I have been thinking about you today. I will be praying for you my friend!! This is why I like blogging too, I know what is going on with my friends and when they need prayer. You hang in there!
You are always in my prayers Kathy. I hope today is a blessed one for you. Hugs
Hi Kathy, I am so sorry that you have been going through such a difficult time at work, & that it spills over into your personal life. I'm only an email away if you want to 'talk'. I'll keep you in prayer Kathy. God gives us strength at just the right time, & grace to endure. Love you. Hugs!
Hi Kathy,
So sorry to hear that you have been going through such a tough time at work. Praying for you.
Hugs.
Hi Kathy, just checking in on you. Sorry to find no new SWD post. I really feel for you Kathy with your job, & praying that you feel better about things. Hugs!
Ciao Kathy, sorry work is so stressful for your right now. Big hugs!
Post a Comment