Here it is, September already!! Time is flying!!
The past few days, we've gone back to high heat and humidity. I for one, will be happy to see Fall arrive!
Not much going on, just the same ole same ole! Work, laundry, cleaning, work, just the same routines each day. Nothing special to write about!!
Our son and hubby joined Net**flex, and the last few nights, hubby found old western tv shows... Like Maverick. We have been watching them, and boy does it bring back memories!!
2 comments:
Hi Kathy;
I agree with you, the weather has been horribly hot and humid the past few days. Thankfully today we go from the 90's down to the 70's. Looks like a nice holiday weekend coming up. Have a blessed one my friend. Hugs
Our weather has been a little cold and it gets darker earlier now...winter is on its way here!!
I hope your having a great weekend :o)
Post a Comment