Sunday, October 24, 2010

It has been a quiet Sunday. 

We went for breakfast, then a ride thru the Poconos to see the colors, just beautiful.  I am sure we won't have the magnificent leaves much longer. 

After the ride, home again, did some cleaning, took a nap.  Then a walk outside, enjoying the neighborhood, then home.  I made a broccoli and mushroom sauce, and cooked pasta to serve it over.  Hubby and I cleaned up, and we vegged for the rest of the night.  It's now almost 10 pm, and I am ready for bed!!  Doesn't seem possible that I would be tired... but there you go... I am!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the perfect Sunday Kathy. I love broccoli & pasta. My mom used to make it a lot. My kids wouldn't eat it so I rarely made it. ;-}

Have a good night's rest my friend. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi again dear Kathy;

Email on the way explaining the comments you left on my blog. ;-} They are both there my friend. Have a blessed Monday my friend. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
Your day sounds busy and wonderfully blissful.
Thank you for visiting with me at my blog. I still love hearing from my blogging buddies.
Have a lovely day.
Hugs,
Liz