Friday, November 12, 2010

Where does the time go to?   Days just have been flying by, and I do apologize for ignoring my blog friends.  I promise to be a good girl!

Last Thursday I went with my future daughter in law to the doctor's.  She had a high level ultrasound and blood work.  Because of her age, this is done to check for chromosone sp?) issues.  Needless to say, when the technician captured our baby... I started crying!  So amazing.  Baby was sucking hand, rolling, kicking, and I was mesmerized!  I am totally in love!

This week the office called her with great news!!  All looks well, and her chances of a chromosone problem went from 1 in 75, to 1 in 100,000!!  Thank God!!!! 

Starting to organize for our family Thanksgiving dinner.  I am still waiting to hear from my sister.  I got my brother Pete's recipe for cranberry compote, and I can't wait to make it!  It will be our traditional Thanksgiving.  And our son Chris... he is going to make a baked pasta dish!!  He has turned into such a great cook!   We always combine our fav Italian dishes with our fav Thanksgiving.... so good!!

Well I have work tomorrow, so I need to get things organized.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciao Kathy, what a blessing seeing the baby rolling and kicking :D Have a blessed Thanksgiving with your lovely family, hug!

sandy said...

Hi Kathy, I'm so glad you found me, I have been so busy doing things I really haven't been blogging that much.
All that you and your hubby make to eat sounds so yummy especially that peach/apple crisp. I wish I had some right now with vanilla ice cream. yum

That's wonderful news for your 'almost' daughter-in-law! How wonderful the see the little baby!

hugggs!