Sunday, March 04, 2012

I have been shamelessly ignoring my blog!!  Here we are in March already!  I have no excuse, except to say I am cutting down on my computer time for Lent.

Some good news....my son Chris bought me tickets to fly down to Lake Worth, Fl at the end of March for a week!  My hubby is afraid to fly, so he isn't going, but I can't wait to go!!!!!!

Hubby made polenta today for dinner!  So good!  And heart-warming, it was so cold out today, it just warmed our whole bellies!

Another good note...my sister and her family are moving closer to us.  Outside of Youngstown, Oh.  So now she will be only 5 or 6 hrs away...easily a drive away, instead of an 11 hour drive when she lived in Indianapolis!  Very happy about that!

Ok, time to get some clothes folded!!

5 comments:

Marge said...

Nice to see an entry from you girlfriend.

Good news about you coming down. Wanna meet somewhere? Wouldn't that be cool? I'm not sure where your son is yet but I'm about one hour from each coast - East & West so I'm thinking maybe?

I would if you would. So you wanna?

I know Youngstown. I'm from Cleveland. All kinds of good stuff from you today. Hugz!!

Wynne said...

Hi Kathy,
That's wonderful about your sister moving closer. 6 hour drive is a huge difference from 11 hours. I'll bet you are counting the minutes until you can board that plane to visit your son :) Have a great week. ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

I'm back online with a new blog. I hope to catch up with all I've missed here. And I have missed a lot!! LOL!! Have a great day my friend. Hugs

Nancze said...

Hi Kathy, the url you gave me didn't work so I removed it till I found you. :-) will add you back again. I'll be visiting and checking for new posts as I know how hard it is to post often. Lots of Hugs my friend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

Stopped in to wish you a happy Wednesday. Hope it's a lovely one for you my friend. Hugs