I find that I am not posting on blogger... because I am spending more time on my IPAD which I learned to love... but I can't see my Blogger clearly on it, and so I am avoiding it.
Back to my trusty laptop.... I have been spending some time updating files, running cleanup programs, and all that fun stuff I am neglecting on my laptop so long!!! I have lots to do... but a bit at a time.. And so, I thought I would begin updating on my blog!
I am seriously considering dropping my FB, it seems to be gathering so much info, that I am bothered by it. I read more about how it tracks us, and it is really scaring me.. I guess the more advanced we get, the worse we are at times.
I also find I put most of the pics I get, on my IPAD, so I don't end up having pics to share here! So much double work, and I am not so computer savvy anymore!!
After I get some work done on this laptop, I will upload pics from our cameras to my laptop, and post some vacation photos of our trip to Smokey Mtns. of Tennessee. Love it there!!
1 comment:
Hi Kathy!
Great to see you blogging. Very cute background.
Happy Thursday!
HUGS
Post a Comment