I find I am really getting into blogging again! I am loving it!!
I followed Judy's tips and got a background up, and even attempted a banner. Can you tell me if it looks centered? I am thinking it isn't, and I am trying to figure out how to center it.
I made a homemade blueberry poundcake, with a lemon glaze for dessert tonight. Hubs is grilling chicken legs on the grill for dinner. Fresh lettuce from my sil garden to make a nice salad, with garden tomatoes as well! I love summer cooking, or should I say grilling!
It has been a very lazy day today. Hubs and I went to church, and then home to cook breakfast. Our sons wanted pancakes, and bacon. Easy peasy. After cleaning up, hubs and I went for a bit of shopping, then home. I made the cake...he took a nap! lol It has gotten very hot and humid out. Very yucky. So, we are relaxing. I came down to the office to use my laptop and work on my blog. I find it nicer on here than on my ipad. For example, the editing program I used for my banner, didn't work on the Ipad.
I hope to be able to get back fully to blogging, and visiting friends daily. We did have such a great group of friends! I will try to blog daily, but I may slip. I also plan on making a page for our Homework assignments on our ChatterBugs site, and I was also thinking of posting recipes of mine. This really is so much fun!
Thank you Judy for this most recent siggie!!
.gif)
4 comments:
Your blog looks so cute, Kathy, I absolutely love it :) It's really great reconnecting with everyone and having fun blogging again. Hope that you have a lovely evening!
Hi Kathy! You did it!! The header looks great, & I knew you could do it. I'm on my iPad, so I can't tell if it's centered, but I'll check on my computer later. Are you using the new blogger or the older one? Let me know. On the old blogger, my header is automatically centered.
I'd love the recipe for the blueberry pound cake with lemon icing. Sounds so good!
I'm a member of Chatterbug College too, & I'm really excited. Have a blessed week Kathy. Hugs
Hi Kathy, Love your new theme and the header looks fine to me. I use blogspot and the header is always centered for me. I too am glad that a lot of us are blogging again. We can thank Kim and Chatterbug for motivating us. I've been posting every day for the past 3 weeks now.
Have a great day ahead my friend.
Hi Kathy, Your blog looks wonderful. It's great to learn new things. Sounds like you had a lovely Sunday. Happy Monday too. Hugz!
Post a Comment