Thursday, August 06, 2015

Thankfulness!

I will do this as a bulletpoint, if works for me!

.  I am thankful for the Lord, healing my husband eye!  I trust in His strength and power, and love, and I trust Him to continue healing my husband's eyes.

.  I am thankful for the Lord healing me, making me into the woman He had planned for me from before my birth!

.  I am thankful for my three sons the Lord blessed us with!  

.  I am thankful for my husband, he is my life, my best friend, and I thank the Lord for him!

.  I am thankful for our home,  the life we share here together, blessed with love!

.  I am thankful for being retired and being able to take time toe joy each moments of our day!

Have a wonderful day my friends!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, I enjoyed your Thursday Thankful items. God is great!
I am happy to be retired too though at times I feel more busy than ever! Things will change once we get our house. I will be busy, but not with grands.