Tomorrow is Valentine's Day! Time is passing so quickly here in Florida!
I first want to wish you all a wonderful day!
It was such a beautiful day here! Warm and sunny! I hope the weather continues for the rest of the time here in Florida. We are getting sad at the thoughts of going home to Pennsylvania, it will still be a while before warm weather comes to visit up there!
I am feeling kind of yucky, I am getting a cough deep in my chest, and so I don't feel like doing anything! I would love to spend two days in bed all day, just to sleep and rest. Try to sleep this away!
Mass tomorrow, then we are going to do some painting with our daughter in law.
3 comments:
Weather has warmed up here a bit, thankfully. Should be nice for you. Have a Happy Valentine's Day.
Hi Kathy, The weather has not exactly been my fave here lately. Hope it warms up soon or all of us will be sick. Hope you feel better soon. Hugz!
I hope you are feeling much better Kathy.
Are you home in Pennsylvania yet?
Sending hugs
Post a Comment