- I am so thankful for our mechanic! He came, towed our car to his shop, most of the problems were caused by some rubber hose that broke in two! He replaced it, charged our battery. Our ac in the car quit working, he happened to,have an old compressor in his shop that was from a car like ours, so he replaced it for free! All that, and he charged us $40!
- Saying prayers for all our police, so sad for what our world has changed in to. I am praying for peace in the world, and in America! We need prayer!
- Relaxing and listening to hubby cutting the grass on his riding mower! I love the smell of fresh cut grass.
- Finishing doing a good cleaning in my living room, getting it all back in order. We are nearing completion on the bathroom! Hubby was using the living room as his staging ground for tools, tiles, everything he needed!
- Thankful that I have prayer group tonight, I am really needing it! Although I pray throughout my day, I find group prayer brings me many blessings!
- Just finished blanching the Swiss chard my sil gave us! Once hubby squeezes the water out for me, I will freeze with the others.
- I am dying for some DD iced coffee!
Thanks for stopping by my friends! Enjoy your day!

4 comments:
DD iced coffee sounds wonderful! I'm glad you are nearing the end of your bathroom make over. Have a wonderful prayer meeting.
Being with a group somehow strengthens us I think. I miss that.
I haven't had swiss chard since I was a kid. I remember liking it a lot too.
I have to ask what DD iced coffee is.
Have a lovely day.
Hi Kathy; Yes, thank goodness for people with trades for we couldn't do without them or the brave men and women in blue and other uniforms. America truly needs prayer. I think prayer groups are wonderful and give us many blessings. Have a lovely day ahead dear friend. Hugs
Hi Kathy, Hope you had a wonderful prayer group tonight. Seems like old times with all the blogging going on. Guess I better get on the wagon cuz it seems I've fallen off again, huh? Happy w/e. Hugz!
Post a Comment