Thursday, May 17, 2018

Simple Woman's Book

I know it's Thursday, but I thought I would get myself back into the groove, and do my version of a daybook! 

 I washed my steps down into the family room, and I am stuck till they dry.  LOL  I went to clean up the office a bit, then decide to get on here .

I am thinking...

of all the plans I have for my blog!  I am excited to relearn Blogger, then do daily or every other day posts.

I am thankful...

for my faith!  Thankful the Lord woke me up another day, and for more time with my husband and sons!  Life seems to go by in a blink, and I want to bless and spend each day in peace and love with my loved ones!

One of my favorite things...

my Wednesday night prayer group!  I enjoy the fellowship with our group, and I always come home refreshed and renewed in my Catholic faith.

I am creating...

nothing at the time.  I need to go to Hobby Lobby or Michaels for yarn to make a scarf for my granddaughter.  She wants pink, yellow and blue!  


I am wearing...

jeans, a blue t-shirt, and flip flops.

I am reading...


my bible, and prayer books

I am hoping...

we start getting warmer, dry weather!  It is constantly raining, and cool, then cold at night and raining!  Our flowers aren't growing!  Here we are May 17, and it is like March.

I am learning...

patience.  The Lord is showing me in so many areas that I need to listen to Him, and to be patient and peaceful through all things.

In the kitchen...

Today I am making chicken scampi and rice for dinner.  We have decided to have our biggest meal around 1:30 or 2, and then have a light snack at night.  It is working out really well, and we are feeling much happy and healthier. 


A moment from my day...

my Mom.   I miss that lovely smile!   Love you Mom!




Off to get towels out of the dryer.  I will be back soon friends!  






2 comments:

Toni said...

Happy Friday Kathy, I enjoyed reading your SWD questions. Lovely photo of your mom. Have a day of blessings my friend.

Toni said...

Happy Monday dear Kathy. Have a blessed day my friend.