Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Waiting for Fall!

It's been just so hot and humid, I couldn't bring myself to go downstairs to the office, to our laptop!  Then the days alternated between hot and humid,,  
and heavy rains, thunderstorms, and high humidity!  Ugh!!

This girl can't wait for the cool Fall days!!  Actually, this afternoon I was putting some things away, and I spotted some of my pumpkin decorations!!  How excited did I get!.

My blogger page where I make my posts is tiny again!  I think my hubby does something on his pages or whatever of the laptop, and it affects my blogger.  For the life of me, I can't remember what I did to make it larger, so I guess I will have to put up with this.

Just stopping in to say hi!  

Hubby has gone to his golf league, I just finished up the kitchen cleaning from dinner.  I think I shall take my bible and rosary and sit out in the gazebo and have my devotion time.

I promise to update sooner!




4 comments:

Toni said...

Happy August 1st. Kathy. The printing looks okay to me. Love the look of your blog. I too can't wait for the cooler NO HUMIDITY days. LOL! Have a day of blessings my friend.

Lori said...

Hi Kathy!! My Bath and Body candles came in the mail yesterday and they are fall scents. My favorite. I had to light one last night...it is a more anytime smell...blueberry maple pancakes...it smells so good! My other ones are pumpkin candles. I am excited too. I will really be ready for fall once school starts, but I have another week...so for now, I am not rushing it. It has been super hot and humid here too. Have a nice week and stay cool!

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

Annie said...

I think everyone is ready for fall.
Your devotion time sounds wonderful. :)

Toni said...

Happy Friday Kathy. Just stopped by to see what's new my friend. Have a blessed weekend.