The Date today: August 27, 2018
How's the Weather?
Hot and humid, and we are expecting thunderstorms! What a summer!
What Are You Wearing?
Just took my shower, I am in my nightgown!
What Chore Around The House Are You Putting Off?
Getting the office in order! ugh!
Is There Anything In Your Fridge you Need To Throw Out? What? Do You Even Recognize It?
No, I go through it daily, wiping up the shelves, and checking if there are leftovers.
What Are You Reading?
My Bible. Also a few daily devotionals. I am making a run to the library this week for a few books.
A Scripture Verse You Would Like To Share?
2 Thess.1: 11. " We always pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of his calling?"
Is There A Prayer Request You Are Working On?
Yes, for our middle son to get a day shift job, so he can get off the 3rd shift.
How About A Creative Project You Are Working On? One in Progess, Or still in Your Head?
I am starting to decorate for Fall! My fav. Season!
What Special Dish Or Baked Item Are You Planning For This Week?
Going to make my gnocchi and a pot of sauce! Yum!
A Photo You would Like To Share?
A Funny Graphic, Photo, or Quote?
" I was shocked at the old lady staring in my window, till I realized I was looking in the mirror.
Join in the. Fun, visit melaniecook.blogspot.com
I hope this is ok, I am having a multitude of problems with my iPad!
5 comments:
Hi Kathy,
I am here from Simple Amazing Grace.
I have a Sofia, too. She is my grand daughter.
Homemade gnocci? What a treat. Someday I will make some.
How fun that you decorate for the holidays. I decorate my work office but not usually at home. I know, it's lame.
I hope you have a refreshing week.
Thanks for joining in, Kathy. I'm sorry the link didn't work for you but you left a comment so I knew you had been there! Your gnocchi meal sounds so good. I love when yo share your recipes and meals. You must be a very good cook! Good for you and your fridge maintenance! I will keep your son in prayer. I remember as a nurse working 3rd shift and waiting for an opening for the day shift. Third shift was horrible for me! Have a blessed day.
Hi Kathy! I am so over the humidity! Sometimes I wish I lived where there were was not much humidity, but those same places probably also get really hot...Hahahahaha...no making me happy.
I will pray for your son! I know it is hard to work the 3rd shift.
Have a nice week!
https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Hi Kathy,I enjoyed reading your post today. I got a comment from Lori at my blog. I went to her site to read her post and saw that you updated. Since I do not use Blogger, I don't know when someones post unless they tag me. I liked the joke you left about the lady in the mirror. Enjoy the rest of your week! Hugs
You made me laugh so much on the lady in the mirror! That was so cute.
I need to take a page from your book and clean out my fridge daily too. What a great habit that is.
I hope your weekend is special.
Post a Comment