Susanne’s Friday’s Fave Five is below…I am trying to figure how do edit and like and all for Bloggermon my iPad.. the going is rough. I am sure I did this wrong.
1. Hubby surprised me by purchasing a wonderful upholstered recliner for our bedroom! I was so surprised, and I just love it, so comfortable, and it also rocks, I am in heaven. I am crocheting a cozy afghan for it.
2. Scripture I read this morning…” Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and peti, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts, and your minds in Christ Jesus” Philippians 4:6-7
3 Happy to see Blacklist will be on tonight with a new episode! Hubby and I love James Spader, from the days he was on Boston Legal!
4 I baked a banana bread with chocolate chips. I had to use 3 bananas, and I didn’t want to toss them out, so I made this for a treat tonight with our coffee! We will have this when we watch Blacklist.
5. I am thankful the Lord has watched over us and our family each day and continues to bless us daily! I give to him all of my day and my worries, and I know He will get me through each day!
This is a short entry, but I am hoping I have this linked right. It’s a learning process for me. Can anyone tell me how to use Susanne’s name to make a clickable link to her site? I am using my iPad for this. I would like it to highlight her name and then link to her site.
2 comments:
Hi, Kathy. I'm so glad to see you blogging again! I'm sporadic at it. Just don't seem to have much to say. I enjoyed your post. I've just started crocheting and I really enjoy it. I want to make those little critters I see others make. Have a great weekend!
That's fabulous about the new recliner! It does sound cozy. What a wonderful, thoughtful gift :)
I've been doing this on everyone's blog today, crazy Star Wars fan that I am lol...
"May the 4th be with you!" :o) Have a great week.
Post a Comment