Sorry I have been away for so long! We have been dealing with so many issues! So much rain, caused leaks in our roof, causing all kinds of issues.
We contacted a roofing company, but they have been backed up with jobs, because all we seemed to be getting each week has been rain! So finally the owner came out to measure and all, and Hubby told him about leaks in the attic still, and contractor went up, and found.... mold!! OMG
He asked if anyone had health issues. Hubby said my that I was, with coughing, headaches, choking feeling in my throat! All caused by mold issues! I can't tell you how sick I have been in the past year! Hopefully I will be turning the page to better health!
So they had to pull up all the plywood that was filled with mold, replace with new sheets...21 in all, then put the new shingles on our house and garage. And we also had them cover our gazebo to match.
Now we are waiting to hear from the house insurance if they will cover anything! I am praying they will help us.
As with most of the country, we are in unbelievable heat and humidity! We don't have central air, just units in the bedrooms. The heat has been making me so sick on top of everything else! Ugh.
Well, I just wanted to do a quick hello here. I promise to get back to regular posting!
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your mold problems and sickness with it. I hope the insurance help out too! It has been hot everywhere! I love how your blog looks!
Post a Comment