Thursday, September 29, 2022

Little Bits of Everything

 Hello my friends.  I found a cute meme on Afternoon Coffee, Evening Tea .  Thank you Billie Jo!

In these cozy months of fall, do you get excited about...  

1. Pumpkin or Caramel flavored everything? I like pumpkin pie, pumpkin muffins and cookies, but no flavored stuff in my coffee.

2. Harvest or Spooky decor?  Harvest decor for me!

3. Sunny days outside or rainy ones inside? I like both!  The rainy days inside are cozy... making soup, stews and apple bread!

4. Movie nights inside or campfire nights outside?Movie nights, and fire in our firepit with hot cocoa!  

5. Creamy soups or hearty stews in the crockpot?  We like hearty soups, and sometimes a loaded potato soup.

6. Dunkin or Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte?  Neither... we like our brewed coffee we make, black with no cream or sugar.

7. Halloweentown or Halloween movie marathons?  I am not a fan of scary movies, but I like Halloweentown, Hocus Pocus, fun movies like that.

And finally

8. Living in all things autumn or looking ahead to Christmas?!?!  Again both, we love Autumn, and especially love Christmas.  As a matter of fact, we start decorating for Christmas in the house in October!  We love it and leave up till late January!

I want to also thank Annie for your tip on linking.  I hope I did it right when I publish this.  

Today hubby and I made a thermos of coffee, brought two pieces of my apple cake and went for a ride to Prompton Dam, about 45 minutes from us.   Here's a picture I took today, we just love it there, they have picnic tables, and we like looking across the lake and seeing the colors changing during this Fall season!


Annie, from Cottage By The Sea, if you see this, I am the Anonymous post…somehow I screwed up and can’t get Goggle Blogger to let me post on your blog.  Sorry about that.

On another note, for dinner today hubby make the most delicious chicken legs, and I made a risotto, and a salad!   Oh soooo good!   We work very well together, after all these years...50 on this coming 4th of July!!



2 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, I am glad you are blogging now. I will have to check out your link. Your picnic-drive sounds so nice! I love Christmas too. I finished decorating for fall, inside and out. I will start Christmas a week before Thanksgiving, maybe sooner!

Billie Jo said...

Hello! I thought I left a comment, but maybe I just read it and thought I would return to comment! In any case, I enjoyed your answers and am glad you shared them! Happy October!